dinsdag 24 mei 2011

"Body Juices" by Sancho


What is Your Name? Sancho Spears Hemelsoen

What is the name of your label? Sancho Hemelsoen

Where did you study and when did you graduate? I took evening classes 'pattern design' and 'sewing techniques'. I did internships at Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and Agatha Ruiz de la Prada.

What inspires you as a designer? Everything imaginable can inspire me.

Who is you favorite designer and why? Jeremy Scott and Jean-Charles de Castelbajac. They spread a message of joy and celebrate the non-serious side of life.

What will you present during FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2011? My collection 'Body Juices'.

What do you expect from FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2011? Nice opportunity to network and see interesting things.

How did your fascination for fashion and design started? I'm not fascinated by fashion or design. I'm just fascinated by designing things myself.

What are your ambitions? Keep on injecting the world with my ideas.

  






Edited by Natalia Serwanska

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...