donderdag 12 april 2012

Veranika Kharashun

1. Please introduce yourself to our readers. (Who are you, where do you come from and what is your field of specialization?) 
My name is Veranika Kharashun and I am a fashion designer from Eastern Europe (Belarus). I am a second year student of International Institute of Fashion And Marketing POLIMODA (based in Florence).

2. Tell us a little bit about the concept behind your collection.
The concept is to make pure and seemingly simple outfits. I kept the classic silhouettes which compliment the female body and transformed the patterns to give the clothes a modern edge and actuality.

3. Can you describe your collection in 3 words?
Wearable, neat and chic






4. What are the delights and difficulties of your work?
I adore the process of draping with fabric on a human shape and watching it become an individual piece with its own lifecycle. Your involvement as a viewer and customer is a major experience, too. I hate the old knitting machines which brake constantly and ruin the process.

5. Where do you go to clear your head and find inspiration?
Going places, meeting people who have achieved more than I have.

6. What does participation at FCM 2012 mean to you?
For me it presents an opportunity to exchange experiences and showcase the work.

7. How do you personally define „fashion clash“ or „ a clash with fashion“ for yourself?
It is something where different fashion backgrounds and points of views meet.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...