dinsdag 14 mei 2013

Presenting: Danielle Keller from Tel Aviv

Please introduce yourself:
Hello my name is Danielle Keller-Aviram. I am 27 years old, live in Tel Aviv, Israel, with my husband Roy. Since I was really young, I really liked art, music, dancing and design - therefore I choose to be a jewelry designer.

Where are you based? 
I live in Tel Aviv, I have a small workshop in my apartment.

What inspires you in general? 
Nature, culture and other designers.



What is it like to be a young designer in your city/country? 
Tel Aviv is full with young designers and it is like a small community.

What place/city do you find inspiring?
Most of the places in the world but I was really inspired by London.

What is the concept of your collection? 
I was inspired by the views that surrounded me.
…and I saw the tree outside the window beyond my work desk blooming after a hard and cold winter. Now when it gives red strawberries it is my time to give my fruits too. I met with the moon, stars and other things of natures' magic that inspired this collection. 
This collection is all about games between light and darkness with variety of shapes and materials.

Can you remember the first piece you designed?
A catalogue for my closet.

Describe your collection in three words: 
my p.o.v. on nature.

Did you always wanted to work in the field of design? 
When I was younger I thought I would be a psychologist.



Do you have a muse? If yes, who is it and why? 
Not at the moment.

Who is your favorite fashion designer? 
Issey Miyaki.

What is so far your greatest experience in your career? 
Showing at FASHIONCLASH.


What is on your music list while you're making your collection? 
Nina Simone, J views.




What made you smile today? 
Working on my jewelry desk.

What is the latest thing you bought for yourself? 
Irregular choice shoes.

What can we expect from you in the future?
Hopefully having my own brand of fashion jewelry.

We notice that your designs mix the articles for daily use. Can you tell us something about it? 
I really like the combination of high and low materials in jewelry and I try to combine them in an organic way.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...