donderdag 13 juli 2017

Eva Růžičková at FASHIONCLASH Festival 2017


Jewelry designer Eva Růžičková from Czech Republic took part at the designer market at FASHIONCLASH Festival.
She is selected at DesignSUPERMARKET in Prague in December.

Eva graduaged at Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague (VSUP) in the studio K.O.V. led by Eva Eisler.
 She likes experimenting with nature materials and technology. Material, shape variations and attention to detail are important elements of her projects.
In her latest project called TIME LAPSE she works with the perception of time, in this case as a journey and process.

 „I was working with the rhythm, cycle, repetition and continuity and also with the returnig to my last projects. I used hammering as a technology which counts by bouncing every moment as well as a rythm of a body. And also I used remaining materials from my last project as a ebony wood, cedar wood, cork, slate, silver and cuper. I perceive jewelry as a deeply personal statement, something very close to the body. Birth, Growth, Balance, Physicality and Emotion are the key principles for me, which I would always like to include in my work” 

Participation is made possible thanks to Czech Centre / Tsjechisch Centrum.

www.evaruzickova.com
www.facebook.com/EvaRuzickovaCreativeDesign

Photography: Eliška Šárková













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...